Mark-10 TSA750 is ideal for quick-action tensile or compressive force testing up to 750 lbF (3.75 kN). Made of rugged components, this test stand is durable enough for the factory floor, or laboratory environments. The loading lever can be positioned in 30° increments and the adjustable precision ground rack and pinion mechanism assures smooth, precise motion through 6 in of travel. The test stand includes adjustable travel stops and a frictional low force brake. It is available in vertical and horizontal orientations.
Mark-10 TSA750 – TSA750H Manual Test Stand Features
- Maximum force: 750 lbF [3.75 kN]
- Maximum travel, with stops: 3.75″ [95 mm]
- Maximum travel, without stops: 6″ [152 mm]
- Travel rate: 3″ [76.2 mm]/lever revolution
- Compatible with all Mark-10 force gauges, grips
- Loading lever can be positioned in 30° increments for ease of operation
- Threaded holes for bench mounting
- Adjustable travel stops
- Precision ground rack and pinion mechanism
- Adjustable wear plates for smooth, precise motion
- Optional digital travel display
- Friction brake
Mark-10 force gauges with data output include a USB cable, which can be connected directly to a PC.
If the TSA001 digital travel display option is ordered and connection to a PC is desired, the following connection cables are required:
Travel display (Mitutoyo) <=> 09-1066 cable, Mitutoyo <=> MRS100A converter, Mitutoyo to RS-232 <=> RSU100 converter, RS-232 to USB (optional)
|Dimensions||10.00 x 7.90 x 26.00 in|
750 lbF [3.75 kN]
With travel stops: 2.75 in [69.9 mm], Without travel stops: 6 in [152.4 mm]
Rack and Pinion, Lever can be positioned in 30° increments
3 in [76.2 mm] per lever rev.
TSA750: 16 lb [7.3 kg], TSA750H: 13 lb [5.9 kg]
Tool kit, medium hook, large hook, compression plate, force gauge mounting hardware