Terms of Sale / Store Policies
- Freight Shipping
- Guaranteed Price Match
- Accepted Forms of Payment
- Sales Tax
- Pricing Variables
Orders shipped outside the U.S. will be charged a fee for duties and taxes when package is delivered. That fee is the responsibility of the customer and is not paid for by Quality Control Solutions Inc. If the customer refuses the package then those fees will be deducted from the refund amount.
Within the continental United States (the contiguous 48 states), SHIPPING is FREE to the customers on orders over $500.00 or is NOT a specialty item. Second day shipping does not apply to products drop shipped from supplier. Orders being shipped to Hawaii, Alaska, and outside the U.S. are not eligible for free shipping. Shipping rates may be calculated during PayPal checkout.
Free shipping does NOT apply to any item that requires freight ground delivery. On all orders that require freight ground delivery, we will immediately contact you by phone or email to give you the freight charges or other options.
We ship most orders via UPS Ground. Items that are shipped directly from the manufacturer will be shipped using the manufacturer’s preferred method (either UPS or FedEx). Packages that weigh less than 1 pound are shipped via USPS. On orders that include free shipping, we reserve the right to choose the carrier of our choice to accommodate the most efficient method of getting the product to you.
Shipping charges in the shopping cart are accurate UPS published rates. We do not inflate any shipping charges.
Please keep in mind that UPS and FedEx do not ship to PO Boxes. If you put a PO Box as your shipping address the merchandise will be shipped via USPS. (Additionally, providing a PO Box as your shipping address will not cause us to ship via USPS for you. If you have experience with UPS delivering to your PO Box, please call us and we’ll make the exception; however, if the package gets denied and rerouted, you will be charged all applicable shipping costs.)
Regarding expedited shipping: Expedited shipping is effective based on when the item is sent out, not from the time the order is placed. If we have an item in stock, we can generally have it sent out the same day we receive an order. Items that must be special-ordered or drop-shipped by the manufacturer cannot be sent through an expedited method.
UPS Ground transit times are approximated on the map below, and measured in business days (Monday through Friday):
Any customer that refuses their package will be charged the original shipping cost, plus the cost of shipping to have the item returned back to us.
Freight Shipping Policy
- Optical comparators and other specialty items will ship via freight truck line, NOT UPS or FedEx, please call to verify eligible products. Freight delivery cannot be expedited and does not apply for free shipping. Freight shipping charges are generally provided once the shipping carrier provides quote, and depends on your location and type of delivery address. (No shipping method other than freight is applicable for these items, even if other methods show up in the shopping cart.) We will contact you about the freight shipping charges. You are also welcome to contact us after you have placed your order.
- Someone needs to be at the delivery address to receive and sign for the product when delivery takes place. The freight company will call you to inform you of the delivery date so that you can plan accordingly. Provide as many phone numbers as possible to ensure that the shipping company can contact you and let you know when your order will be delivered.
- Be aware that the delivery driver is not responsible for bringing the product inside your warehouse. Their responsibility is to deliver the product to the delivery address and move the freight to the end of the truck. They may or may not take it off the truck for you, but they will not bring the item inside your warehouse, take it up stairs, place it for you, etc. You will need to have appropriate assistance and/or equipment available at delivery to unload it off the end of the truck and get the product inside your warehouse.
- When you sign the delivery receipt, it is a legal contract that states that you received the product in acceptable condition. Always inspect your shipment before signing for it. It is best to completely remove your shipment from its pallet regardless of its outside condition, and inspect it thoroughly, and if the product is damaged refuse the shipment. This is very important, because once you have signed for your shipment it is your responsibility if it is damaged. If the Customer signs for the product in good condition and the product is damaged, only replacement parts can be purchased at the customer’s expense and it is the customer’s responsibility to install any replacement parts.
- Save all packaging materials until you are certain that your product and all accessories are in satisfactory condition.
- Replacement of accepted damaged products will only occur when funds are received from the shipping company after the claim has been filed. Normal claim time is 3 to 4 weeks. If the freight claim is denied and the customer does not inspect the product, signing for it in good condition, the damaged product is the customer’s responsibility.
- Remember to call us before signing for the product if you do not understand this delivery agreement.
To return an item for any reason, simply contact us via phone or e-mail email@example.com and explain to us why you wish to return the item. We will issue a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number, along with instructions on returning your purchase. Please do not try to return an item without a Return Authorization Number; as different products must be returned to different locations.
- Unopened merchandise may be exchanged or refunded. “Unopened” means that the contents have not been removed from its packaging, and all factory seals are unbroken.
- Opened merchandise may be returned, but only for credit. Merchandise must be returned in its original factory carton (undamaged unit, Styrofoam, warranty card, instruction manual and all included accessories).
- Shipping costs on the original purchase are non-refundable. Items originally purchased with Free Shipping will have standard ground shipping fees deducted from the refund.
- Extended Warranties are also non-refundable, and items with free Extended Warranties will have the retail price of the Extended Warranty deducted from the refund.
- If any item is returned without its original factory box, we will not grant a refund.
If you do not provide us with your device information, we are not responsible for part incompatibility. You may exchange resulting incompatible products, but the required shipping costs shall be at the customer’s expense.
- Any item without original packaging
- All software
- Extended Warranties
- All parts, accessories and attachments
- Any special order items
- All items requiring freight delivery
Final credit will be issued and refund made only after the tools have been inspected and found to be in first class condition and in their original packaging. There will be a 25% restocking charge on all returns No credit will be issued for freight and handling charges.
All tools are warranted by their manufacturer. If you feel the tool you purchased is defective, please advise us and we will advise you of that manufacturer’s warranty policy. Normally most tools are warranted to defects in the original production of the tool. Normal wear and tear is not warranted. All decisions to repair or replace a tool will be at the discretion of the original manufacturer.
Guaranteed Price Match
Are you tired of settling for uninformed salespeople, poor customer service, and insufficient product information in your quest to find the best available price? You don’t have to settle anymore. Our exclusive 110% Guaranteed Price Match ensures you the lowest delivered price with the highest standards of professional service.
Taking advantage of our 110% Guaranteed Price Match is easy:
- If you think you’ve found the same specialty product offered online at a lower delivered price, please call our Sales team at (888) 355-7274, Mon.-Fri. (7:30a-4:30p, PST) and say that you’d like to report a Price Match.
- We’ll ask you for the competing store’s name, website, and the exact location of the advertised item to verify the price and that the item is new, in stock, and includes the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Once we’ve verified the competitor’s pricing, we will match the lower price, subtract 10% of the difference between prices, and process your order. If we offer a product for $1,000, and you find it for $900 somewhere else, you’ll pay $890 with our 110% Guaranteed Price Match.
If you find a lower delivered price after you’ve purchased a specialty product from us, you’ll still reap the benefits.We will honor our 110% Guaranteed Price Match for up to 30 days after your purchase by giving you an in-store credit for 110% of the difference in price.
Our 110% Guaranteed Price Match is valid when the named online competitor is an authorized distributor of the product and is selling a non-auction, new, in-stock, warranted item at or above the manufacturer’s wholesale cost. Delivered price is calculated by adding the base item price plus shipping, handling, taxes and any other charges. This offer may not be used in combination with any other financing or promotional offers. Quality Control Solutions Inc. reserves the right to refuse any order or price match if the preceding terms are not met or cannot be verified.
Accepted Forms of Payment
We currently accept 4 major credit cards: Discover, American Express, MasterCard and Visa. We must be able to verify your credit card, so the billing address you provide must match the address to which your credit card statements are sent. We also require the security code found on all major credit cards. If you are unable to provide us with this information, your order may require extra processing time. If you have any questions about paying by credit card, call us at 888-355-7274.
Check or Money Order
If you wish to pay by check, we will ship your order when the payment clears our bank, which is typically 10 days after we receive your payment.
If you wish to pay by money order, we will ship your order when the payment clears our bank, which is typically within 24 hours after we deposit your payment.
Please send your check or money order payable to Quality Control Solutions Inc. to the following address:
Quality Control Solutions Inc.
43339 Business Park Drive Suite 101
Temecula, CA 92590
Please include your order number with your payment. If you have any questions about paying by check or money order, call us at 888-355-7274.
If you wish to pay via a Wire Transfer, we will be able to process your order immediately upon verification of payment. Please call us at 888-355-7274 to schedule a wire transfer.
Please pay all bank fees separately. If your bank or an intermediary bank deducts your fees from our payment, we will not be able to ship your order until we receive the full order amount.
Please include your order number with your payment. If you have any questions about wire transfers, call us at 888-355-7274
If you wish to pay via a PayPal account, you must first proceed through the checkout process. At the end of the checkout process, you will see a PayPal logo that you must click. This link will ensure that all of your order information is properly stored during the PayPal transaction.
If you have any questions about PayPal payments, call us at 888-355-7274. You can also visit the PayPal Help Center.
If your school, school district, hospital, business or organization uses purchase orders, you can send us a purchase order by fax, email or mail. Once a valid purchase order is received, our Customer Support Team will process the order.
- Fax us your purchase order: 1-951-676-8970
- Email us your purchase order to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail your order to:
Quality Control Solutions Inc.
43339 Business Park Drive Suite 101
Temecula, CA 92590
Special requirements may apply to purchase orders, including an approved credit application.
If you have any questions about paying with a purchase order, call us at 888-355-7274.
Our Website may contain errors, may have missing information, or may not be up to date (including pricing). We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions, and to update information at any time without prior notice. Corrections or updates may occur after you have submitted an order from our Website. In that event, we will attempt to contact you with the correct information before processing your order. If we are unable to contact you with the correct information, then you may return the item according to our return policy.
If an item is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information, then at our sole discretion we reserve the right to refuse orders for that item, contact you for instructions, or cancel your order and notify you of the cancellation. We reserve the right to limit quantities, even after you have submitted an order from our Website. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause you.